I've been tagged by Tiaras & Tantrums. (Great blog, go check her out!) Thank you, girl! I hope you don't mind I modify it to "7 Things"......everyone knows my obsession with 7. Here goes.
7 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. The Ladies' Retreat I'm going on soon.
2. Figuring out our Homeschool curriculum for the fall.
3. Having a bajillion more babies. (Okay, maybe just a million.)
4. Kissing the baby I have, all day, every minute. (Really, I do...just ask him. ;)
5. Kissing my husband, and a date with him soon...its' been too long!
6. What God does with our family in the near future.
7. Getting some hummus at the store soon.....I love hummus. Hummus with pita chips, and cherry pepsi=heaven to me lately. :)
7 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Drank plenty coffee.
2. Drove out of town with the family. (Love it when my man gets to go!)
3. Said bye to my Daddy who'd been here visiting. :( Hate it when he leaves.
5. Got the bean measured for a tuxedo for an upcoming wedding.
6. Ate some AWESOME spoonbill....first time we'd ever had it. Our sweet friends had us over, Darryl helped our friend go fishing for these last weekend, and they were HUGE!!!!!!! (I'm such an Ozarkian now.....)
7. Visited with some good friends. And missed the friends that don't live near me!!
7 Things I wish I could do:
1. Start an orphanage.
2. Start an orphanage.
3. Dye my hair red.
4. Lose a million pounds.
5. Go to New York and Los Angeles.
6. Take my baby to Disneyworld.
7. Start an orphanage.
7 Shows I watch:
1. The Office.
4. the end. (Sorry, can't watch much T.V. with bunny ears!!!.....and these that I do watch I watch online....)
7 People I tag:
5. Sarah (though she may not have time with her new baby!)