I John 3:18

All original content copyright Jessica Nicole Schafer, 2007-2016.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

STILL HONEYMOONING.


I realize I posted this picture at the end of last month. I really like it. Sue me. ;)
Marriage is a beautiful thing. I love being married. So much that I couldn't even begin to describe it to you if I tried. I'm not sure if there's a word to explain the "love" between my husband and myself. But I do know this; God is love. It all starts with Him. I know that my husband loves me so much because he is constantly showing me. LOVE IS A VERB. We see that in the Cross and the Resurrection. Love always puts the other's needs ahead of it's own. Love doesn't treat any human like an object. Love is wonderful.
When My Love and I were going through a class for engaged couples and newlyweds, we were all asked a question, "How long will your honeymoon be?"....I immediately said, "We'll always be on our honeymoon, it will never end!!" Admittedly, I'm a bit of a cheese, but I meant that. It is such an honour for me to be able to spend the life I've been given with my husband. And it's because he knows how to love me.......and only me. And YES, we're still on our honeymoon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is a great pic! You look so in love. I feel the same way about my husband. I knew he was the man I had always dreamed about and wished for on our 3rd date. I didn't tell him that until later!
I have a list on my blog of all the different dipes we use but I have mostly BumGenius 3.0. I love them!
Is your boy potty learned already? They say cloth babies learn earlier.
I think it's great you homeschool. My MIL has and is homeschooling all her 9 kids! Not all at once, of course. My husband is the only exception. He wanted to go to a christian highschool. He needed more interaction with other kids.

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

I know exactly what you mean. When people ask us how long was our honeymoon we tell them that we're still on it. It's a wonderful life! Continue to enjoy it.

jesnicole said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Melissa, yeah, my lil' baby has been potty trained for quite a while. He does NOT like to be dirty, so when he was around a year and a half or two, and learned that he could put that stuff in the potty, the number two thing came easily. Peeing came last, but he was easy to train. He was easy to get to make it through the night, too. I'm not sure why he's been so easy.....maybe the rest of the children we have will be crazy hard or something! But, we'll take what we've been given!! All kiddos are different, that's for sure. We LOVE homeschooling, it works well for us. Do you plan on doing it? It's not for everyone, of course, every family needs to do what's best for them!! For now, it's what's best for us. :)

tiarastantrums said...

that is so lovely and you are so lucky!!